Welcome to LONG VALLEY RECREATION SOCCER!
- Fall registration is going on now. Click on the Fall Program link for details.
- Are you interested in helping out LVRSA? Please check out our Open Positions for details.
- Download the coupon to get 20% off at O2-SPORTS store in Basking Ridge and ask about the LVRSA logo items.
We are looking for volunteers to coach, assistant coach, line fields, and work in other on-field and off-field capacities. Are you interested? Please contact your child's
or email any Board Member
to discuss how you would like to help out.
We have many OPEN POSITIONS and really need your help!
Please spare a few hours during the season to make soccer fun for our kids!
CHECK FOR WEATHER-RELATED CANCELLATIONS
Field closings are posted to the announcement sections of the Washington Township website as well as the Washington Township Twitter and Washington Township Facebook pages. Full details can be found here.
Pets are NOT ALLOWED on Town or Church fields.
OUR PROGRAM GOALS
- To promote and enhance the physical development and education of the youth of the Washington Township through recreational activities, particularly the teaching and playing of the sport of soccer.
- To promote friendship and improve community life through activities of a charitable, social or recreational nature.
- Volunteer and parental support are necessary for LVRSA to achieve its goals. Please consider giving of your time and support. If interested please contact a league member by clicking on League Contacts or click and send your interests.
2017 Board Meeting Calendar:
WTPL – Washington Township Public Library
LVMS – Long Valley Middle School
- 5/25 – 8:15PM-8:45PM (BOARD 7:30) at LVMS Room 22
- 6/29 – 8:15PM-8:45PM (BOARD 7:30) at WTPL
- 8/3 – 8:15PM-8:45PM (BOARD 7:30) at WTPL
- 8/17 – 7:00PM at LVBP
- 9/28 – 8:15PM-8:45PM (BOARD 7:30) at WTPL
- 11/16 – 8:15PM-8:45PM (BOARD 7:30) at WTPL
- 12/7 – 7:00PM at LVBP
- About Long Valley Rec Soccer, please contact our Volunteers for details.
- Problems with this website, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other sport and recreation programs in Long Valley, please contact Washington Township Dept. of Recreation at 876-5941.