Welcome to LONG VALLEY RECREATION SOCCER!
- 2016 Fall Soccer registration is only still open for certain divisions. Please contact division coordinators on our Contacts page with any inquiries. If permitted, use the following signup process:
- Fill out and print the the Online Registration Form.
- Mail your completed and signed registration form along with your payment made out to LVRSA to the following address:
PO Box 230
Long Valley, NJ 07853
- NOTE NEW FOR FALL 2016: due to a lack of Volunteer coaches, each Division Coordinator will determine the maximum number of players that will be allowed to register for the Fall 2016 season. All players who have registered and sent in their payments before July 1st will be guaranteed placement on a team. All players registering after July 1st will be subject to a $25 late fee and will be placed on a wait list until such time as a spot opens up or additional volunteer coaches have come forward.
- ATTENTION FALL PLAYERS, COACHES, and PARENTS Please remember that earrings are NOT allowed during LVRSA games (even if covered). Please avoid ear piercing right before the season as typically the starter earrings need to stay in for 6-8 weeks.
- ATTENTION COACHES: Please take advantage of these two exciting opportunities this year:
- A coaches clinic will be provided by Kickzsoccer to all LVRSA coaches on Saturday 8/20 at Harrington #3 from 10am-12pm at no cost to LVRSA coaches (head and assistant). If you plan on attending this course please let us know by sending an e-mail confirming this to email@example.com.
- An F-license course is being offered this year in Long Valley on Friday 8/26 and Saturday morning 8/27. The cost will be reimbursed for any LVRSA coach (head and assistant). Details can be found on our F-license page. Quick signup link is here.
- Are you interested in helping out LVRSA? Please check out our Open Positions for details.
- Download the coupon to get 20% off at O2-SPORTS store in Basking Ridge and ask about the LVRSA logo items.
We are looking for volunteers to coach, assistant coach, line fields, and work in other on-field and off-field capacities. Are you interested? Please contact your child's
or email any Board Member
to discuss how you would like to help out.
We have many OPEN POSITIONS and really need your help!
Please spare a few hours during the season to make soccer fun for our kids!
CHECK FOR WEATHER-RELATED CANCELLATIONS
Field closings are posted to the announcement sections of the Washington Township website as well as the Washington Township Twitter and Washington Township Facebook pages. Full details can be found here.
Pets are NOT ALLOWED on Town or Church fields.
OUR PROGRAM GOALS
- To promote and enhance the physical development and education of the youth of the Washington Township through recreational activities, particularly the teaching and playing of the sport of soccer.
- To promote friendship and improve community life through activities of a charitable, social or recreational nature.
- Volunteer and parental support are necessary for LVRSA to achieve its goals. Please consider giving of your time and support. If interested please contact a league member by clicking on League Contacts or click and send your interests.
2016 Board Meeting Calendar:
WTPL – Washington Township Public Library
LVMS – Long Valley Middle School
- 1/20 (rescheduled December 2015 meeting) – 730PM (BOARD 7:00) at LVBP
- 2/18 – 730PM (BOARD ONLY) at WTPL
- 3/17 – 730PM (BOARD 7:00) at WTPL
- 6/16 – 730PM (BOARD 7:00) at WTPL
- 8/4 – 700PM at LVBP
- 9/16 – 730PM (BOARD 7:00) at WTPL
- 11/17 – 730PM (BOARD 7:00) at WTPL
- 12/8 – 700PM at LVBP
- About Long Valley Rec Soccer, please contact our Volunteers for details.
- Problems with this website, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other sport and recreation programs in Long Valley, please contact Washington Township Dept. of Recreation at 876-5941.